We are an intentional community of encouragers who desire to live the fullest life God has called us to.
What would it look like to live the fullest life? A life on a mission to live with recklessly abandoned hearts to fulfill our unique callings. What does the life of a heart filled with wildness in their pursuit of God look like?
We know that we are all called by the Lord to do good works. Therefore:
- There is space for everyone.
- We do not operate under a mentality of scarcity, but abundance.
- We choose to cheer rather than compete.
- We are uniquely called. Each of us has a unique calling and purpose. You were created with specific tasks in mind for this specific time.
- Our callings might feel similar, but we all have our own sphere of influence and our unique blend to contribute (see number 3).
- We trust in the Lord with ALL our hearts and not rely on our own understanding. We are ready to chase God-size dreams.
- We will not let others write our story. We do not let others dictate what we are capable of.
- We are not afraid to fail. We will move forward until a door closes.
- We abide with God. We know it is critical to spend time in his presence to know His voice.
- We walk in faith. Not every step will be set in stone, but move forward we will.